Not just another job, but an opportunity to work for one of the best insurance companies in the country and reap the rewards that go along with that level of success. We’re a 191 year old company that works hard not to act our age; as a result, we have been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Vermont”. An open and collaborative environment, coupled with exceptional compensation and benefits help to make us one of the most attractive employment opportunities in the country.
Join an award-winning company for a 10-week paid full-time internship! We are seeking several interns to work in one particular department: Underwriting, Claims, or Information Technology (IT) to:
- Gain first-hand experience in the field
- Work on meaningful individual and team projects that will help your resume and the company
- Present your project to our Senior Leadership team
- Network with professionals in your desired field
- Receive individualized learning based on your career goals
- Be part of an insurance industry leader and recipient of 2016-2019 Best Places to Work in Vermont!
- Matriculated rising junior or senior seeking Bachelor's degree in Business, Data Science, Computer Science, Math, Information Technology, or other related field
- Ability to analyze data, problem solve, and communicate effectively
- Organized, attention to detail, knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, for 10 weeks (June 1 - August 7, 2020)
- Access to transportation to and from our office in Montpelier, VT or Berlin, VT (Claims office)
If you have qualifications that you feel would allow you to contribute to the continued success of Vermont Mutual, we’d love to hear from you.
How to Apply:
Submit cover letter, salary requirements and resume, in strict confidence.