We invite you to discover how interesting and fulfilling a career in the insurance industry would be by spending the summer with us! We are offering a paid 10 week, full time summer internship in Montpelier, VT, or Berlin, VT. We are looking for interns in our Underwriting, Claims, and IT departments for the summer of 2019.
- Firsthand experience in the field
- Individualized learning based on career goals
- Opportunities to network
- Individual and team work on meaningful projects with the opportunity to present findings to Senior Leadership team
- Be a part of an insurance industry leader and recipient of 2016, 2017, and 2018 Best Places to Work in Vermont!
- Matriculated junior or senior (at time of internship) seeking Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Computer Science, Math, or other related field
- Ability to analyze data, problem solve, communicate effectively
- Organized, attention to detail, knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- Access to transportation to and from our office in Montpelier or Berlin, VT
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Predominately sedentary office position with high frequency of keyboarding/computer work required.
- The physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations.
- The work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations.
How to Apply:
Submit cover letter, salary requirements and resume, in strict confidence.